Poster Presentation Guidelines
Below you will find information that will assist you with creating your e-poster for the ACAFP Conference 2021.
- E-posters must be submitted in PDF format to be uploaded onto the virtual conference platform.
- Your e-poster must be emailed to email@example.com by no later than 5 November 2021.
- E-posters must be accompanied by a 3-minute recording giving an overview of your poster. Recordings can be done using MS PowerPoint and you can find instructions on how to do this below. You may also use any other type of software that you are comfortable with.
- We recommend that you use MS PowerPoint to design your e-poster. Below you will be able to download an example / template. You are welcome to use this example as a template to create your e-poster to the correct size.
- The slide size should be – Width – 87.076 cm, Height – 118.873 cm and should only be 1 slide. The Slide orientation should be portrait.
- Your e-poster must contain the following information:
- Presentation Title
- Email Address
- Objective and Specific Objectives
- Results and Discussions
- Your e-poster can also include text, figures, charts, tables, images, and artwork but should not include any audio, video, web links or animations.
Posters will be displayed on the virtual conference platform for the duration of the conference.
We look forward to receiving your e-poster and recording.